Liability insurance? It’s the law.
In most states, it’s the law that you have at least liability insurance for your RV. Our liability coverage includes:
- Injuries and property damage you’re responsible for
- Personal injury/medical payments if you get hurt in an accident
Adaptable limits and deductibles so you can tailor coverage anywhere from the minimum required
by your state to a full protection to your assets
Insurance for parts, personal belongings and more
Insurance for your motorhome’s parts is available under multiple coverages. Most of these include protection
for your personal belongings contained within the vehicle, as well:
Collision coverage if your RV gets into an accident
- Comprehensive coverage for theft, vandalism, fire or weather-related incidents
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage in case the other driver doesn’t have any or enough
- Customization coverage for after-market upgrades that change the performance or appearance of
We’ve got you covered
We insure all types of RVs, including:
- Travel trailer for nonmotorized RVs
- Motorhome for Classes A, B and C
- Pop-up camper for campers that collapse and are towed behind your vehicle
- Slide-on camper for RVs that slide onto the bed of a truck
- Fifth-wheel trailer for travel trailers that mount onto the bed of a pickup truck
Additional coverage options:
- Roadside assistance insurance to cover your expenses if you break down away from home,
including towing, meals and lodging
- Vacation liability insurance to cover you if someone is injured at your campsite or vacation
- Total loss replacement to replace your RV or trailer with the same model or later if there’s a
- International travel for trips that cross U.S. borders
Ways to save
- Our full-time insurance covers your motorhome if you decide to live in it year-round. For your
property, you’ll get additional coverage that’s similar to a homeowners policy.
- We also offer discounts for safe drivers, defensive driving classes, anti-theft and safety devices, and
multiple vehicles insured with us.
Don’t leave without reaching out!
Just reply to this email or give us a call to learn more about how you can protect your home on wheels.