Truck Accident Liability Insurance

Commercial truck liability insurance or commercial auto liability coverage covers your truck accident liability risks in the event that you or one of your employed drivers causes an accident. This kind of protection is a requirement in all states, there are also specific minimum limits required. Elite Insurance & Beyond offers customized liability coverage to meet each of your needs because we understand the importance  for our clients for working and to be in compliance on the road.

 You need this protection if:

  • Your business owns, leases or rents any vehicles
  • Employees drive company-owned, leased or rented vehicles
  • Employees drive their own vehicles while conducting business
  • You or your employees drive company cars for both business and personal use

Elite Insurance & Beyond offers customized truck liability coverage to:

  • Liability Limits up to $5million CSL
  • Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
  • Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM)
  • Hired and non owned auto coverage.
  • Non-Trucking Liability insurance (Bobtail)

Click the button below or give us a call for more information or a coverage quote.