Get the Commercial Truck Liability Insurance You Need with Elite Insurance & Beyond
Commercial truck liability insurance, also known as commercial auto liability coverage, is a mandatory requirement in all states. It provides protection for bodily injury and property damage liabilities that you or your employed drivers may cause while operating your commercial truck. At Elite Insurance & Beyond, we understand the importance of having customized liability coverage that meets your specific needs to keep you in compliance on the road.
Why You Need Commercial Truck Liability Insurance
You need commercial truck liability insurance if:
- Your business owns, leases, or rents any vehicles
- Your employees drive company-owned, leased, or rented vehicles
- Your employees drive their own vehicles while conducting business
- You or your employees drive company cars for both business and personal use
Customized Truck Liability Coverage from Elite Insurance & Beyond
At Elite Insurance & Beyond, we offer customized truck liability coverage that includes:
- Liability limits up to $5 million CSL
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists (UM)
- Hired and non-owned auto coverage
- Non-Trucking Liability insurance (Bobtail)
Don’t take any chances on the road. Contact Elite Insurance & Beyond today to get more information or a coverage quote for your commercial truck liability insurance needs.